My opportunities for teaching & lecturing are expanding, and I’m super excited about it. I have joined the faculties as a substitute & guest acting teacher at two phenomenal acting studios in Los Angeles: Actors Comedy Studio and Joseph Pearlman Acting Academy. In addition, I am receiving more and more requests for private coaching, so I’m increasing my availability for those who want to become a working actor and learn to sustain a long, fulfilling acting career.
When it comes to acting, I’ve developed my 20+ years of experience, with more than 115 credits into strategies to operate as a top-notch professional, win rooms and book jobs, and nurture a rewarding personal life outside the business. My passion for helping others achieve their success runs deep. Along with saving the lives of animals, teaching is one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done, and I look forward to working with anyone who is serious about being an artist.
Teaching subjects include: Acting, Creativity, Business of Entertainment, Personal-Development, Animal Rights and Advocacy.
For bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching & Lecturing:
• Faculty, Actors Comedy Studio; Los Angeles, CA, 2013 – Present
• Guest Teacher, Master Class; NY Casting & Backstage; New York, NY, 13 July 2015
• Guest Teacher, American Academy of Dramatic Arts; Los Angeles, CA 11 March 2014, 5 March 2015
• Substitute Faculty, Joseph Pearlman Acting Academy; Los Angeles, CA, 2013-2014
• Guest Teacher, Summer Theatre Program at Northern Alabama University; Florence, AL, 1 June – 7 July 2012
• Substitute Faculty, Actors Comedy Studio; Los Angeles, CA, 2012
• Lecture, “Animal Rights”, Modern Philosophy at California State University; Los Angeles, CA, 17 April 2010
• Lecture, “Animal Rights”, Modern Philosophy at California State University; Los Angeles, CA, 16 November 2010
• Lecture, “Q&A”, The Actors’ Network; Los Angeles, CA, 22 April 2009
• Guest Teacher, Fusion Performing Arts Center; Atlanta, GA, 2007
• Faculty, Def Arts Council, Summer Program; Los Angeles, CA, 2002
• Guest Teacher, Queensland University Drama Department; Brisbane, Australia, 2001
• Guest Teacher, Encore Performing Arts; Los Angles (CA), Las Vegas (NV), Oklahoma City (OK), 1997-2001
• Faculty, Def Arts Council, Multimedia Arts Camp; Los Angeles, CA, 1998
• Volunteer Faculty, Heart of Los Angeles Youth Dance Program; Los Angeles, CA, 1996
• Guest Teacher, Northside School of Performing Arts; Atlanta, GA, 1990-1992
• Faculty, Kiddin’ Around/Real People Modeling & Talent Agency; Atlanta, GA, 1988-1992